Here are some of the larger firework displays around us this year.
Always a big big show. The fireworks start around 7.30pm.
- Live music, BBQ, drinks
- Adult £7.50, Child £3.50, Family £20.00 (two adults and up to four children)
- Gates open at 4.30pm. Entertainment 5pm. Fireworks commence at 7pm. After party 8pm
- Advance tickets are priced at £25 for a family ticket (2 adults and up to 4 children), £10 for a Grandstand seat, £8 per adult and £5 for a child (5-15yrs), under 5s are free.
Fun fair, food and more…
- gates 5pm, display 7.30pm
- Admision: £7 adults, £4 children. Kids under 14: £3. Family ticket: £16
- Ember Lane, East Mosley, KT8 0BT
Lighting up the skies above Sunbury on Thames, the Kempton Park fireworks display is one of the biggest Bonfire Night events in West London.
- gates 5:30pm, display: 8pm
- Admission: £7 in advance, £9 on the night