Join us on the following Summer Evening Walks:
- A walk along the scenic Thames Path from Teddington Lock to Kingston Tuesday, 2 July 2013 - 3-4 miles Meet 18.45 Teddington Station - ticket office side.
- Circular walk around Bushy Park to the sights and sounds of its wild inhabitants settling for the night Thursday, 4 July 2013 - 3-4 miles Meet 18.45 Teddington Station - ticket office side.
- Circular walk from Teddington to Kingston via Bushy Park Thursday, 11 July 2013 - 4.5 miles Return to Teddington along the Thames Path. Optional pub stop at end of walk. Meet: 18.05 Teddington Station, ticket office side.
- Teddington to Richmond via Teddington Lock, Ham Riverside, Ham Polo, the German School, Petersham and Richmond Park to Richmond Station Sunday, 16 July 2013 - 4.5 miles Meet: 18.05 Teddington Station - ticket office side.
- Family and friends welcome
- No need to book, just turn up!
- For further information contact: Mavis White 020 8941 2053
- Find Richmond Ramblers on Facebook
- To find more Summer Evening Walks near you visit www.ramblers.org.uk/walksfinder