The weather forecast for Sunday is beautiful sunshine, so remember to pop-along to the Crown Road Summer Fair from 11am – 4pm.
Crown Road is being turned into My St Margarets Farm for the day, and there will be real-life farmyard animals for children of all ages to meet.
That’s not all:
- bouncy castles
- ball pools
- charity stalls
- food vendors including Sausalicious’ German wurst and Happy Little Baker’s cakes
- aromatherapy from Earthflower Tharapies
- delicious refreshments from the Turk’s Head
- a Punch and Judy show sponsored by Gymboree
- massages from Time for You
- the Mayor
… and much more!
See you on Sunday!