It’s the end of term and it’s party time!! Let us entertain you…
Have a night to let your hair down with other parents from your nursery, pre-school or children’s school year – and ask your girlfriends along too. It’s club night at The Patch with For Sanity’s Sake with live music, dancing and DJ.
For Sanity’s Sake are delighted to announce the incredible voice that is Odette Adams will be there to sing for us. It will be like having Adele in the room with us! It’s that powerful.
Odette Adams is an international singer, songwriter, backing vocalist, choir leader and vocal arranger with a voice that is fresh and captivating and a personality that is warm, fun and engaging.
Odette has a passion for vocal harmony. She runs several choirs in the home counties area and is the Founder and Musical Director of the brand new Songbirds Community Singing Group in Richmond.
The End of School Year Parent’s Ball is a night to celebrate being a parent, finishing the year, remembering how to move on the dance floor and having a blast before the Summer holidays.
As well as our top-class live singer, there will be a professional DJ who will play our favourite tunes until 12am.
Come for a total escape to unwind and be entertained.
- Where: ‘The Patch Nightclub’ upstairs at the Cabbage Patch, Twickenham.
- When: Thursday 11th July, 8pm until 12am
- Price: The party is £10 per ticket (plus online fee) or £15 on the door.
- BOOK 5 tickets and yours is FREE – we’ll have your name on the booking entry and it will automatically be placed on the door. CLICK HERE FOR YOUR TICKETS
- All the money raised will go to maintaining For Sanity’s Sake, which is a not-for-profit, voluntary run Social Enterprise.
- Book online