Richmond’s Den is back for 2013. Following the success of last year’s competition, budding or growing social entrepreneurs are invited to ‘Take the Next Step’ – all it takes is 500 words to enter. The winner will walk off with a £10,000 prize package but all entrants will benefit. Shortlisted entrants will receive tailored support to develop their business ideas; all entrants will be offered support through workshops and other events throughout the year. Full details are at www.richmondsden.co.uk and you can also follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/richmondsden
- Been thinking about a business idea? Or already up and running? It’s time to do something about it.
- ‘Take the Next Step’: If your idea has a social or environmental element, take the step…just let us know about your idea or plan in 500 words and we’ll help you step up.
- Entry is simple: 500 words through the online form – the website contains all the guidance needed.
- Previous entrants – welcome to enter again!
- The winner will receive a £10,000 cash prize and runners up prizes of £1000, both to help develop the enterprise further.
- Enter by 9.00 on 7 May 2013
- Tailored support for shortlisted entrants: approx 13 May to 7 June, provided by members of Richmond Social Enterprise Partnership.
- ALL entrants will benefit – there’s nothing to lose and 500 words could just change your life.
- Workshops/events for all entrants: September onwards.
- More information on last year’s entrants/winners is on www.richmondsocialenterprisepartnership.co.uk
- Pitching day: Thursday 13 June
- Final: Evening of 17 July