Put a spring in your step with Yoga-Fitness
Gwyneth does it. Madonna does it. Marilyn Monroe used to do it way before it became a popular practice. Even people with back pain do it. But why? What are the benefits?
Improved body tone, strength, flexibility, posture and energy are just some of the reasons to start practicing, as well as an opportunity to rejuvenate and relax. All reason enough to get on the mat and start practising.
- When Sundays 6:45pm - 8pm, Weekly yoga class, General level, £8 per class, (based on purchasing a 6 Class Pass @ £48) £48)
- Where ETNA Community Centre, 13 Rosslyn Road, East Twickenham, TW1 2AR
- Mats, blocks & straps provided.
- Class places are limited (max of 12) so to book or for further information:
- Tel: 07758 866834
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
COMING SOON, ‘NEW COMPLETE BEGINNERS INTRODUCTORY YOGA COURSE’ contact for more details
Sammie Mason is a Student Teacher with the British Wheel of Yoga