Changes to train times Monday 21st January 2013.
Because of the severe weather conditions, we will be running a revised timetable throughout the South West Trains network. To make best use of the trains and crew we expect to have available, we will be concentrating on our main line services. Please use this link for map of the service we will be providing on our network. Where possible we will run additional trains in our peak service hours, please continue to check here where we will advertise the additional services we are able to run.
This means the following routes will have no service.
- Ascot to Ash Vale
- Salisbury to Bristol
- Virginia Water to Weybridge
The following routes will have a limited service only if conditions allow.
- Aldershot to Guildford
- Chessington branch
- Hampton Court branch
- Shepperton branch
Please use this link for timetable of the service for these routes when conditions allow. Please look for special publicity and announcements for service information on these routes.
South West Trains will be running a revised timetable on the routes shown.
- London Waterloo to Bournemouth and Weymouth
- London Waterloo to Alton and Basingstoke (stopping service)
- Fast trains London Waterloo to Woking, Guildford and Basingstoke
- London Waterloo to Salisbury, Yeovil and Exeter
- Southampton to Salisbury and Portsmouth
- London Waterloo to Haslemere and Portsmouth
- London Waterloo to Epsom and Dorking
- Stopping services to Woking, Guildford and Kingston via Wimbledon
- London Waterloo to Reading, Windsor and Kingston via Richmond
These timetables are for South West Trains services only.