The first Art Picnic of 2013, by popular request, is once again at The Rose Theatre in Kingston Upon Thames. An experienced Tutor is on hand who is happy to help, or offer advice, if needed. Last year the group were fortunate to be there while rehearsals were in progress, so apart from attractive architecture, they were able to draw figures in movement. We have heard that The Swing Dance session will again be on at the theatre that day so we can join in and sketch the dancers too! I’m sure you will have a very enjoyable day. Advance booking is essential so please let me know if you would like to go to this art picnic.
If you don’t have your own art materials please let the office know.
Don’t forget to bring a picnic lunch
ADVANCE BOOKING ESSENTIAL
- Please call the office on 020 8891 5455 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Individual: £20 (Environment Trust members £15)
- 12-16 year olds £5; Children under 12 go FREE !
- Family tickets £25
(Family tickets are for a maximum of 2 adults & 2 children, at least one of whom is under 16 years old)
- Pay-on-the-day prices: Individual £25 (ET members £20)
- A Bargain!! Purchase 6 “tickets” for £100 (ET members £75)
- Contact on the day : Ros Newby 07743 893549