After a month of remodeling, The Turks Head is reopening. The entire building has been improved including:
- renaming Winchester Hall the Winchester Room
- new floors and new bar in the Winchester Room
- the main women’s toilets have been moved and in their place is a hallway into the Winchester Room
- there are new doors to the garden, but the main entrance is now off the main bar where the gents toilets were
- the cupboards above the main bar have been removed and a the entire room opened up more
- the menu has been significantly upgraded, as has the kitchen
- the area where with the doors to the garden has been turned into more formal restaurant seating and the door to the bar sealed
We were invited to a pre-opening meal and were quite impressed with the food and quality of the staff. The menu was small, but the quality excellent.
Please drop in and let us know what you think.