This Notice will come into force at midnight on 4 April 2012 It will remain in force until further notice.
Thames Water Utilities Limited has given notice to all of its customers, that the water it supplies throughout its entire area must not be used for the following purposes:
- watering a ‘garden’ using a hosepipe;
- cleaning a private motor-vehicle using a hosepipe;
- watering plants on domestic or other non-commercial premises using a hosepipe;
- cleaning a private leisure boat using a hosepipe;
- filling or maintaining a domestic swimming or paddling pool;
- drawing water, using a hosepipe, for domestic recreational use;
- filling or maintaining a domestic pond using a hosepipe;
- filling or maintaining an ornamental fountain;
- cleaning walls, or windows, of domestic premises using a hosepipe;
- cleaning paths or patios using a hosepipe;
- cleaning other artificial outdoor surfaces using a hosepipe.