featuring a Diamond Jubilee presentation of informal photographs of H.M The Queen
This year the Exhibition will include a large selection of informal portraits of Her Majesty by Joan Williams, which will form The Society’s tribute to Her Majesty’s Diamond Jubilee Celebrations. Many of the photographs have not been seen in public before.
This year’s annual exhibition will include fine art prints and projected digital images, plus the Royal Photographic Society Visual Art Group touring exhibition and exhibition work by students of St Catherine’s Girls School, Twickenham, and a Shop open selling cards and books.
- Landmark Arts Centre, Ferry Road, Teddington, TW11 9NN
- Wednesday April 4th to Sunday April 15th, 2012
- Opening hours:
- Weekdays; 12noon - 6.30pm.
- Weekends, Good Friday & Easter Monday: 10am - 6.30pm.
- Admission £1.50
- Further information available from 020 8977 7558 or www.rtps.org.uk