Friday 4th November 2011
Kingsmeadow Athletics Stadium – Kingston
The Kingston fireworks display promises to be a massive London fireworks event, with a huge display, family attractions and more kicking off at Kingsmeadow Athletics Stadium.
- gates 6.30pm, display 8pm
- Admission: Adults £6.00, children aged 5-11 £4.00
- Advance Tickets: Adults £4.00, children aged 5-11 £3.00
Saturday 5th November 2011
Barnes Sports Club
Head to the Barnes fireworks display for a huge bonfire, live music, hot food and plenty of family friendly entertainment.
- gates 5.30pm, display 7:45pm
- Admission: £10.00 adults, £5.00 children. Kids under 5 go free. Family ticket £20.00
Imber Court Sports Club
Fun fair, food and more…
- gates 5pm, display 7.30pm
- Admision: £7 adults, £4 children. Kids under 14: £3. Family ticket: £16
- Ember Lane, East Mosley, KT8 0BT
Kempton Park Racecourse
Lighting up the skies above Sunbury on Thames, the Kempton Park fireworks display is one of the biggest Bonfire Night events in West London.
- gates 5:30pm, display: 7:45pm
- Admission: £6.00 in advance, £8.00 on the night
Sunday 6th November 2011
Richmond Athletics Ground
The Richmond fireworks display is back again, bringing a spectacular collection of fireworks and fun to West London. A real favourite for locals, the Richmond fireworks display remains incredibly popular thanks to a family friendly atmosphere and a display that’s always of the highest quality.
- gates 5pm, display 7pm
- Admission: Advance tickets are £8.00 for adults, £5.00 for children over 5 and £25.00 for a family ticket. Tickets bought on the night cost £10.00 for adults, £5.00 for kids in advance and £30.00 for a family ticket.
- Call (020) 8940 0397 to book tickets
Saturday 12th November 2010
Lord Mayors Show London
The Lord Mayors Show London celebrates an 800 year London tradition in grand, historic style. Take to the streets on Saturday 12th November to enjoy, parades, festivities, fireworks and more in an historic London event.
- display: 5pm
- River Thames, between Waterloo Bridge and Blackfriars Bridge
- Admission: Free