Saturday 13th August from 2pm at our St Margarets shop we are hosting a FREE beer tasting of Brewers & Union beers from the Sao Gabriel Collective.
Brewers & Union believe the beer giants have lost their passion and aim to put things right with their quest for more authenticity and substance.
They have found artisan-produced German beers from some of Europe’s oldest family-run breweries and worked hand-in-hand with brewmasters to develop the finest lagers and ales.
Come along and see what you think!
THE BREWERS & UNION BEERS TO TRY:
- Versus Goliath – A copper coloured amber lager with a toasty yet malty flavour. Hints of vanilla, caramel and toffee.
- Unfiltered Lager – An industrial brewer simply couldn’t make a beer like this. Unfiltered, unpasteurised and bursting with flavour it has phenomenal body and freshness.
- Steph Weiss – Liquid sunshine. Delicate, smooth and creamy – a true unfiltered Bavarian white beer with aromas of vanilla and clove.
- *Berne – Unfiltered amber lager in a rare old German style. Wholesome and buttery with toasty bready malts and hints of caramel and toffee. A smooth and naturally cloudy beer.
- Dark Lager – Very drinkable, dry and beautifully hopped yet rich and loaded with dark roasted malt flavour. Relatively light in body but bursting with character.