Are you a registered charity, school, voluntary/community group or social enterprise?
Interested in securing funding for your organisation?
Looking for funding of between £300 and £10,000 for a project that will improve your local community and benefit those most in need? Then this workshop is for you. This is an introductory level session which will give an overview of the BIG lottery’s Awards for All grant scheme, provide information on outcomes and tips on producing stronger more ‘fundable’ applications.
For further information on Awards for All including eligibility go to www.awardsforall.org.uk
Only 12 places available- Booking Essential
- Who should attend: Trustees, fundraisers, volunteers, anyone with responsibility for making funding applications
- When: Thursday 12 May 2011, 17.45-20.45
- Where: Richmond CVS, 1 Princes Street, Richmond, TW9 1ED
- Cost: £15
- Facilitated by Julie Ward & Reetu Sood from Richmond CVS
- Book online at www.richmondcvs.org.uk/events
- Or call Richmond CVS reception on 0208 2558500