Come join the crowds throwing brightly coloured pigment to celebrate the end of Winter!
Orleans House Gallery bursts with colour each spring, in March, as people throw coloured pigment in the air to celebrate the arrival of Holi, the Hindu Festival of Colour. The festival, delivered in partnership with the Ethnic Minorities Advocacy Group (EMAG), features traditional celebrations including the play of colours, performances by traditional artists and stalls selling Holi delicacies and handmade crafts.
- 1.00 - 1.15pm: Opening speeches and welcome
- 1.15 - 2.00pm: Community dance showcase
- 2.10 - 2.30pm: COLOUR + DJ set
- 2.30 - 2.50pm: KSpark Bollywood performance
- 2.50 - 3.15pm: KSpark Bollywood workshop
- 3.15 - 3.30pm: COLOUR + DJ set
- 3.30 - 3.45pm: KSpark Dholl Drummers + Bhangra Dancers
- 3.45 - 4.00pm: COLOUR + DJ set
- 1-4pm 20 March 2011
- Admission free