The St Margarets Fair took place last Saturday, the day was sunny and crowds of people enjoyed the stalls, the pimms and beer and food of all descriptions. Best of all, the programme of music put a huge smile on hundreds of faces, many of them rocking and rolling on the grass as though they never wanted to stop. Thank you everyone who came along to help us to support our local charities.
Here is a list some found property:
- A Next Denim jacket for a 2-3 year old.
- Pair of size 6 Baseball gloves.
- Pair of size 4-1/2 black suede ladies’ shoes
- Black Active X-large gilet
- Pale blue lined curtain (!)
- Silver bracelet
- White Beauty 1000 piece jigsaw,
- … and lots of small items.
If you have lost anything, please call 020 8241 1042.
Note: a few other found items are listed in the forum here