Archive of posts from May 2006
Once again here is a smattering of activities going on around London over the half term. Please do double check times and dates if you are interested in something. Please post any other suggestions you may have for a fun day out with kids.
26 May 2006 | around_town
Over the next few months, we are going to be running a series of articles from Georgie Islip, a local resident and fitness and nutrition specialist who runs a personal training company, GeoLifestyle in the area. This first article is on ‘getting started’…
25 May 2006 | around_town
The following comment was recieved following Wednesday’s Police Surgery. Thank you Ann.
25 May 2006 | news
Friday, 2 June at the Queen Charlotte Hall, as part of the RACC series of Friday evening Jazz events promoted by the Jazz faculty, RACC are proud to present the Mexican Hat Dance — a Mexican influenced evening of Jazz featuring a host band plus guest performers.
25 May 2006 | around_town
On the 19th of May, the St Margarets Community Website Team sat down with the newly elected local Councillors for St Margaret & North Twickenham; Geoff Acton, Ben Khosa and Philip Morgan to have an open discussion around what we see as the top issues for St Margarets. Topics ranged from neighbourhood security to community events to ongoing communications and more.
23 May 2006 | editorial
St Margarets & North Twickenham
Safer Neighbourhood Team
22 May 2006 | around_town
This Thursday, 25 May from 7:30 to 11:00 pm dance the night away to the sounds of the 60’s provided by a live band made up of well-known musicians from the 60’s and 70’s and all for charity — the event is will support The Royal Marsden Hospital’s Leukaemia and Children’s Cancer Units.
21 May 2006 | around_town
Barely a week after we last reported a false front on the Tesco Cash Point it has happened again. If you used the Cash Point at the Tesco at St Margarets Road until approximately 2:30pm today, please change your PIN number and check with your bank.
20 May 2006 | news
This Saturday, from 12 – 3pm is St Stephens Annual Summer Fair. There is something for the whole family with stalls, games galore, a bottle tombola, inflatable rides, a BBQ, bars and music! Why not come down and enjoy the day.
18 May 2006 | around_town
PC Alan Richens wants your feedback on policing in St Margarets. He has been available once a fortnight on a Wednesday afternoon in Zorans, but has not been over run with enquires. He has asked us to ask you — how do you want the police to spend their time in St Margarets?
15 May 2006 | news
- Notes from Moormead Park Meeting : 10 May 2006 — 15 May 2006 | news
- Idea of the Week : Go to Isabella Plantation — 14 May 2006 | around_town
- UPDATED: Fraud at Tesco Cash Point — 11 May 2006 | news
- Moormead Park Meeting Update — 11 May 2006 | around_town
- Building a Community — Online & Off — 8 May 2006 | editorial
- Kids Cricket at Moormead? — 7 May 2006 | around_town
- Marble Hill Concert Licensing Application — 7 May 2006 | news
- Meeting Reminder : Moormead Park Meeting — 6 May 2006 | around_town
- 'Visual Voices' Show Features Local Artist — 6 May 2006 | around_town
- Lib Dems Sweep St Margarets and Twickenham Riverside — 5 May 2006 | news