Marble Hill Park is running a number of ‘American Doubles’ tournaments this Autumn for adult improvers.
How does ‘American Doubles’ work?
- You play with a different partner against different opposition in each round.
- Each round could be a ‘short set’ i.e. first to 5 games wins, or it could be ‘timed’ i.e. whoever has the most games after 30 minutes wins.
- They provide an opportunity to play against others in a fun, relaxed environment.
|Saturday 28th September||2.30-4.30pm||£20|
|Saturday 26th October||2.30-4.30pm||£20|
|Saturday 30th November||2.30-4.30pm||£20|
- Each tournament needs a minimum of 4 adults to run.
- The maximum number for each tournament is 8 adults.
- An ability to serve from the baseline is required to enter.
- Contact: GORDON GIBBINS - email@example.com